Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fall 2005 Update- Improvement to a miserable year.

Yesterday, for the first time, I reaped the benefits of UM moving to the ACC conference...my fellow UM fans here in Charlotte and I drove for 2 hours to Clemson SC to support our Canes...the game was great...we won in triple overtime!! I will have pics up soon on my website... www.rudylanda.com which I will launch next Tuesday....if you visit it...please remember it is a temporary work in progress...I have a lot of plans for it down the line...

On other news, I have shared with some of you that I will be doing a record this year...I will be recording it here in Charlotte with my good friend Bill Pickup...This Tueday I will begin pre-production on it...this will be a very special project for me as I intend to pull a bunch of my friends in it to appear...I wrote approximately 30 songs for this project and will narrow it down to about 10 or 11 by the time we start to record the tracks in October...Bill and I are starting to demo this coming Tuesday...other plans for this record...a distribution deal with an indie label...still in the hunt for the right one...a music video for internet play only at this time...and possibly a small scale tour in the Spring of 06 with a band...I have all of this to juggle on top of my ongoing projects...it is going to be a busy fall!!! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment