Saturday, August 27, 2005

~Worlds Colliding!

I moved away from home in 1993 and went to Nashville TN, everyone that I had known until that point I consider my "old life", and all of the friends from 1993 after, I consider my new life...when I would go back to visit Miami from Nashville or Charlotte, it felt like "another life" with it's cultural differences and all...other than taking my ex wife and kids down there with me from time to time, my 2 worlds rarely (if ever), met or intertwined...

That was so until this summer...I introduced an ex girlfriend's sister (Miami world), to a cameraman friend of mine in Nashville (Nashville world) in the hopes that they would become friends...OH BOY DID THEY!... Now the 2 worlds have merged...so if all of a sudden, your dog starts barking backwards...or you run into your long gone great grandfather fueling up his 1947 Chevy truck at the gas station...or if president Kerry, declares a state of emergency for Louisiana in light of the imminent Hurricane Katrina...you can thank me for disturbing and meddling with parallel universes and disrupting the Time/Space continuum...if you have any questions please call information...thank you for calling, (Willie Wonka) para Espanol oprima el numerdo dos...God save the queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment