Sunday, September 25, 2005

Leaving Just Ain't Fun

I am writing from my sister's home in Anniston AL, this sleepy town is where she makes her home with her husband Bill and two beautiful kids...and now...my 3 rug rats...

I came up to spend the weekend with them and had a blast with them attending their soccer game (we lost 3-2) Diego almost scored...Anthony, well it's slowly coming to him...now I must leave on my 5 hour drive back to Charlotte and 10 minutes into my drive I will miss them like crazy...as I type, my sister is working with Victoria in teaching her Spanish...it is really cute...

there is no point to tonight's post, no anecdote, no application for me...only an entry to remind me every time I read this post next week just how much I love them right now, how much I treasure them and how much it sucks to be away from them...having said this...here with my sis is the best place on earth for them to be at right now...so now to quote Jude Cole..."Start the car...gotta move..."

No comments:

Post a Comment